Premier’s Active April
The Premier’s Active April is happening again this year. Active April is designed to promote improved health and well-being. Last year over 100,000 Victorians participated. All that’s required is to incorporate 30 minutes or more of exercise into your daily routine.
All contestants receive:
- 10 free passes to a participating YMCA or local Government facility
- Discounts at Sportsmart
- Free tennis court hire at Melbourne Park or Albert Reserve
- One free Get Into Cardio Tennis session
- A two-for-one ticket offer at SEALIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- A chance to win tickets to the 2017 Australian Open
Participation can be as easy as walking or cycling to work, taking the dog for a walk or backyard cricket with the family. By getting involved, you’re contributing to a healthier Victoria and making some great changes to your lifestyle. For more info, go to www.activeapril.vic.gov.au.